- Analyzing business scenarios and develop feasible solutions within business constraints of time and budget.
- Designing, developing and modifying applications according to customer requirements including app development, UX design, testing, debugging and performance tuning.
- Developing web applications using Microsoft platforms like ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC.
- Creating web services using ASMX Web Services, WCF, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Communicating and consulting with clients in a professional and helpful manner on different software design requirements.
- Transferring knowledge to members of client’s team and being an expert, value-added resource.
- Interacting well with other team members (developers, consultants, analysts, managers, etc.) to meet project requirements.
- Contributing to local technical user groups and online communities as desired, including speaking, blogging, writing and answer questions on forums.
- Attending staff meetings with other team members, and professional development sessions when required.
- Sharing knowledge, training and mentoring other responsiveX consultants.
- Experience with full lifecycle application development including requirements, design, development, testing, tuning and optimization, implementation, troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Experience with .NET Framework, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL Server, IIS.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture and Agile development experience.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills both written and verbal interactions.
- HTTP Debugging with Fiddler or Wireshark.
- Experience with Windows Azure, BizTalk and/or SharePoint
- Experience with Silverlight and/or Flash.