responsiveX is looking for talented developers, architects and consultants with Microsoft development skills that want to help customers develop innovative applications using Microsoft technologies and platforms.
- Experience with full lifecycle application development including requirements, design, development, testing, tuning and optimization, implementation, troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Analyze business scenarios and develop feasible solutions within business constraints of time and budget.
- Communicate and consult with clients in a professional and helpful manner on different software design requirements.
- Design, develop and modify applications according to customer requirements including app development, UX design, testing, debugging and performance tuning.
- Interact well with other team members (developers, consultants, analysts, managers, etc.) to meet project requirements.
- Transfer knowledge to members of client’s team and act as an expert, value-added resource.
- Provide knowledge sharing, training and mentoring of other responsiveX consultants.
- Contribute to local technical user groups and online communities as desired, including speaking, blogging, writing and answer questions on forums.
- Attend staff meetings with other team members, and professional development sessions when required.
- Strong application Development experience using .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server, WCF, XAML, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ with Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience testing using NUnit, MSTest and other testing frameworks.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture and Agile development experience.
- Experience using ALM tools and version control systems like Team Foundation Server, SourceGear Vault and/or Git.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills both written and verbal interactions.
- Experience developing mobile apps for Windows Phone, iOS or Android.
- Experience with integration middleware like BizTalk Server and portal platforms like SharePoint.